WHY IS CASA SIEMPREVIVA SUSTAINABLE ACCOMMODATION?
1. The floor on which the house is built at the lowest radon rates we have found so far.
2. We irrigate our vegetable patch and flower garden by reusing rainwater and pool water.
3. And talking about the pool: it has an ozone-based purification system. No added chlorine.
4. Beds, sheets and pillows are made of eco-friendly materials, soft and pleasant to the touch.
5. We have Wi-Fi and the way it is distributed ensures a minimum impact on health and keeps relaxation spaces free of radiation.
6. Thanks to the air renewal system, Passivhaus maintains the environment within the house free of chemicals, pollution and allergens. The exterior paint, that contains mineral components, helps to maintain the ideal temperature inside the house.
7. Most of our furniture is recycled or comes from sustainable forests that bears the FSC certified wood.
8. We prepare breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local and organic ingredients, as long as quality is not compromised.
9. We collaborate only with local farmers..
10. 1% of our billing is allocated to NGOs that help improve the situation in which different groups as well as the planet find themselves.